Monday, September 28, 2009

sweet boys and prayer request

Today I worked for Dad and Mom kept the boys all day. She said they were angels, which makes me feel really good. I wish they were always angels, but I know that is not possible! Just like it's not possible for me to be an angel everyday! Michael will probably laugh out loud at that. And he has a right to do so :)

Henry says "OK" all the time. He says it instead of saying "yes", and I find it to be the cutest thing in the world. I know they get everything from us, and I have noticed how much I say "OK", but it is precious how he says it for everything.

Crawford has a new saying, "If you like it, don't eat it. If you don't like it, eat it." I don't know where that came from, but he really does say it all the time. And I got to hear Crawford's laughter while Michael was putting him to bed. I love that sound, and I believe that is one of my traits that thankfully was passed to him.

Today, I have a major prayer on my heart for the Meyers' family. Their daughter, Emmeline, is sick and they don't know exactly what is wrong with her. I am praying that God will lead them to some doctors that can figure it out. And I pray for their whole family to have strength to make it through another minute. Let alone another day. And I thank God for keeping them in his hands and for making their faith stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment